Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cat Best Cute Popular on the Internet Cat

Exotic Shorthair Chester here!

I consulted with a consultant and we analyzed the analytics. We crunched (crunch - that's the sound I make when I eat my hard food) ahem, the numbers.

Team CSF (ChesterSmooshyFace) concluded that I need to step up my game. As you can see, I have titled this post "Cat Best Cute Popular on the Internet Cat". I like it. My consultant likes it. And people will find this post - and because the title makes so much sense - they will stay for 3 seconds. That's all I need and then I will give them content.

We had 3 meetings on the content. The first meeting was about explaining to me what "content" meant. The second was to decide on the title of the post. The third was actually about what we were going to put in this post.

It's me in a box!

This is when I first got the box - I'm very excited!
Oh, this is a perfect fit!
I had to move a little but I couldn't fit all the way back in!

Mew mew - it's Garfield! Mr. SmooshyFace left for the day. He forgot to put my picture here!




2 comments:

  1. Chester, that box is purrfect for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Garfield was upset - he was too big to fit in the box :(

      Delete