Thursday, December 13, 2012

Garfield in "Ginger Furs" (or a a cat's take on a scene from Goldilocks and The Three Bears)

I'm Garfield...oh wait...I'm Ginger Furs and I am looking for a place to sleep!

Hey it's a box!


I don't like this box - I'm going to find somewhere else to sleep!  I don't know what that thing is but let me try it out!


Hmm, I dunno it's kinda small.

Ma - this is a dumb story - you know I like that tree. Okay, okay, I'll do it like we practiced it. And then I get a treat afterwards, right?

::clears throat and gets back into character:: Oh wait - do I see a place that is just right for me? I'm tired and wanna take a nap.




Goodnight!


PS: I forgot one of my lines. It's this: Chester, I mean Stripey Furs doesn't like sleeping here so I have it all to myself and he better not try to lick me.
PPs: it wasn't night time - sorry!!!

4 comments:

  1. We know it wasn't your fault Chester - if only these humans would eat the occasional mouse they would think much more clearly.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We kitties can sleep wherever we want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's great! My mommy and daddy do not let me go where I want to sleep. I REALLY want to sleep on top of the closet - but mom won't let me :( -Garfield

      Delete